VISITS BY APPOINTMENT TO THE PERMANENT MARITIME SIGNALS EXHIBITION AT THE PORTOPÍ LIGHTHOUSE
- Free visits: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (except Christmas and New Year).
- Opening times: 10 am to 2 pm (the visits last about an hour).
- Maximum number of people per visit: 20 (please specify larger groups in Comments).
- Meeting point for visits: there is a visitor pickup and return point outside the West Breakwater Access Control at the Port of Palma.
- Food and drink may not be consumed in the exhibition venue.
- email: email@example.com
- Tel: +34 - 650 43 82 05
- The visit to the exhibition does not include entry to the lighthouse tower.
- The Portopí lighthouse is in a public port land restricted access area. For operational, safety and security reasons visitors are not allowed to go outside the marked exhibition area. Please follow closely any instructions given by authorised staff.